jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014

Introduction and conclusion

This essay was done on the seven wonders of the world. It´s helped me to gain knowledge on the countries where they are, and I´d like to add that it´s a very interesting subject to research on. Each one of the places presented in this essay has a lot of interesting history, and I think this helps us to learn and understand about these places. I think that this topic should be emphasized more so that people can find out about what they´re missing.

This was a very interesting essay to do, I´ve learnt a lot about different cultures and now feel comfortable speaking to other people about what I´ve learnt. We didn´t know much about this topic, only what appears in the media every now and then. I highly recommend other people to do this sort of work and gain knowledge on something they knew very little about. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario